Spiral 3D Body Scanner
LEARN ABOUT YOUR BODY, TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Spiral Health’s quick and safe body scanning kiosk uses 3D sensors, computer vision and AI technologies to help individuals learn about their body, track their progress, and create positive lifestyle changes. This emerging technology will be offered to the citizens of Wyoming for FREE through Wyoming Health Fairs for a limited time.
Capture hundreds of body measurements
Understand your overall wellness
Engage with a personalized
wellness action plan
Spiral 3D Scanners are available in Casper, Cheyenne and Laramie
Tuesday - Friday 7:00am - Noon
Saturday 7:00am - 10:00am
- We recommend participants strip down to their undergarments for the scan. However, tight - fitting shirts, cycling or lycra shorts, spandex, tights, etc are best for those who are shy. The scanner and dressing room are fully curtained so there is complete privacy.
- Long hair should be pulled back to expose the neckline.
- Jewelry should be removed before initiating the scan.
- The results of the scan will be provided to you via email which will give you access to the Spiral Portal. The health survey should be answered for a complete assessment.
- Action plans will then be suggested to address any risk areas.
- Finally, we strongly recommend a follow-up scan. Comparing the two scans will show improvements that you have made.